I see that "C" is in a jumping jack pose, as promised..... :-)
Adorable! I love A's two-toned hair! So exciting u guys! I hope Renee is hanging in there!
Well I'm not sure if you got my post I left yesterday. If not, I am so proud of Renee'! What a trooper! Every baby is beautiful, including that one that is 10 years old! I can't wait to see more, see you soon.
Happy First Birthweek! Love the updates, photos and vlogs. It's great to be part of your big adventure.:)
I see that "C" is in a jumping jack pose, as promised..... :-)
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I love A's two-toned hair! So exciting u guys! I hope Renee is hanging in there!
ReplyDeleteWell I'm not sure if you got my post I left yesterday. If not, I am so proud of Renee'! What a trooper! Every baby is beautiful, including that one that is 10 years old! I can't wait to see more, see you soon.
ReplyDeleteHappy First Birthweek! Love the updates, photos and vlogs. It's great to be part of your big adventure.
ReplyDelete:)