
Baby C
___________________________________________
Baby A
Baby B
___________________________________________
Baby A, B, and C arrived at 10:11am July 23, 2009!! My amazing and lovely partner is recovering quite well from the c section and keeping us all entertained with her narcotic induced commentary.
The triplets share the same birthday as their Grandpa Lamphere who we lost 13 years ago making this a truly special day for everyone. All are doing well and the babies will be staying in the NICU for a bit. Apologies for the cell pics but i forgot my converter for my fancy Nikon pics so those and the video will come tomorrow.
The triplets share the same birthday as their Grandpa Lamphere who we lost 13 years ago making this a truly special day for everyone. All are doing well and the babies will be staying in the NICU for a bit. Apologies for the cell pics but i forgot my converter for my fancy Nikon pics so those and the video will come tomorrow.
For real, Grace passed out in the NICU - hard. It was the most terrifying part of the day for me which is saying something given that we had triplets. The combination of little sleep, a light breakfast, a hot NICU and 3 little sisters with tons of wires was too much for her. I completely lost my cool (for about 2 minutes) trying to wake her up and get EVERY nurse in the NICU to come to my aide. In the end, we spent 2.5 hrs in the ER to run some tests to ensure she was okay. And, she is A-OK! Grace loves to tell the story now and has made a full recovery. OMG...so much drama for one day.
Onto the babies!
Baby A Update
3 lbs, 10 oz.
15.75 inches
Baby A was at the bottom of the baby heap being constantly squished and kicked/jabbed by her sisters. She is one of the identical twins. She is a fighter and is doing well in the NICU. She came out first and it only took one look for me to start crying.
Baby B Update
4 lbs, 6 oz.
17 inches
Baby B is the identical twin sister of A. So far, I'd say she is the most calm cool and collected member of the bunch. A solid sleeper who has already learned the art of the binky.
Baby C Update
5 lbs, 1 oz
17.75 inches
Baby C is the "big" girl. Ironically, she is the one who is having the most trouble getting the breathing thing down. No one has needed any assistance with their breathing but C is a bit more grunty than the rest. She still likes her space and is the most likely baby to find in a jumping jack shape.
Tired now and heading to feeding and changing time before catching some zzzzzzs.
Love to you all and more later!
Jen


OH MY GOD! Congrats you guys!!!! I did not even know you were pregnant... CONGRATS! No wonder I have not heard from you Renee in a while.. now I see you had a lot going on!
ReplyDeleteEveryone looks great. You must be at Swedish- in the NICU you.. I am going to ask my favorite nurse Jay who works in the special care unit to keep and eye out for you all! Take care-
Ellen, Mic and Asher
Congratulations! My friend Laurel directed me to your blog as I am 20 weeks with triplet boys, two identical and one fraternal. CONGRATULATIONS on 34 weeks. WOW! I hope we get that far, too.
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to introduce myself (I keep a blog, too) and say well done Mommies!
Hugs,
Carrie
Welcome to the world newest nieces! I am so happy that everyone is here and healthy.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Auntie Kris
Yay! So glad to hear that everything is OK. Last night before bed I thought I'd check in, and was delighted to learn that it was the BIG DAY!! Congrats and love to all. I'm thrilled that everyone is healthy and breathing without assistance. Food and baby-holding volunteering to follow. Hi from Carl, too!
ReplyDeleteThrilling news. Congratulations, Jen, Renee and Grace and thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures. I'm a little stunned by how big they are--way to go, Renee! Those Tour de France guys have nothing on you.
ReplyDelete