
Please give a warm welcome to a guest blogger - Jen (aka Mommy).
Wow! Renee made it past week 32...pretty incredible, no it's amazing!!! I say "take that" for all of those dr's that said bed rest by 20 weeks and babies by 32. Ha - they don't know who they are dealing with - Renee and her bionic womb.
Seriously, this was the goal the doctors had for Renee and she is zooming past it :) She did have to go to the hospital a couple of weeks ago to figure out how to stop some preterm contractions. The medicine made her super puffy, a little itchy, and overall miserable - because she had an allergic reaction to it. One trip to the dr and we switched her off the icky medicine to advil (go figure). Much better - allows her to sleep and overall is much, much better. Phew...
Slightly disappointing news on the picture front...We only have a picture of A this week. Now that the babies are soooo big it's hard to get good pictures. Starting next week, we'll be visiting the dr 2x per week. And, the new goal for Renee (gulp), 36 weeks!! Whoa...not a big chance of getting there but if we do it is likely that all the babies can come right home with us. We are taking it day by day (as it could be anyday) but it would be super if they didn't need to stay in the NICU.
Thanks for letting me blog this week Gracie!
Baby stats for Week 32
FYI...expected weight for 1 baby at 32 weeks = 4 lb, 6 oz
Baby A = 4 lb, 0 oz (22nd %tile)
Baby B = 4 lb, 4 oz (41st %tile)
Baby C = 4 lb, 2 oz (30th % tile)
Yay! Congrats to the whole family, and especially to Renee and her bionic womb! :) Typically I would say I can't wait to meet them, but this time I'll say, I can wait to meet them - a couple more weeks! Given how uncomfortable I am right now, I really cannot even imagine how Renee is fairing. Superwomen unite!
ReplyDelete