Let's start with a Grace enhanced picture of Lucy. This is Lucy's valentine's day portrait. I should mention that Renee just got an iPhone so all of our pictures now come from the iPhone...not too bad except for when Grace gets ahold of random apps like this one. Sorry lucy.
Grace strikes again! Sorry Brooke and Charlotte.
Babies: "Great news!!!! We can fit in baby swings now without falling through. Excellent. Bring on the swinging."
Charlotte especially loves swinging. Brooke...not so sure.


Margo..."I like swinging solo better. Finally, my own space."
Charlotte...."why are we stopped?"
Charlotte: "I'm deliriously happy about swinging."

Brooke: "Rats...back in the swing with Charlotte"

Margo: "Look...no hands."
Sad but true...14 bottles doesn't even cover one day. We typically go through at least 18 bottles a day. For those of you who like story problems, that makes our current lifetime to date baba count = 3,924 bottles. Insane.
Circle time!!! We are soooooo close to sitting without assistance. Keep in mind that while we've been free of the womb for 7 months...we came out 6 weeks early. Technically, that makes us more like 5.5 months old.
Charlotte: "I know this is not an outfit my mommy (Jen) picked out for me."

Look how big we are now!!!!!

The BIG FINALE - Charlotte does her best impersonation of Tracy Partridge.
Love from all of us!!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment