Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Finally - A WL Triplet Update!

Okay...6 month old triplets are making for very little free time these days.  But, we wanted to get a quick update out there with some recent pictures and my new kid focused obsession.  First, the kiddos and we'll start with Grace.  Look at how cute that little devil was...and look at how big she is NOW!!!!



Okay...it's freaking me out.  So i'll move on to the SIX month old triplets!  Six months.  I'd like to say time flies but it could be the longest 6 months of our lives if you count that we've only slept a handful of hours per day.  Yikes.  But, the girls are worth it.  All are 15-16 pounds, smiling, eating "real" baby food, and starting to get the hang of that sleeping thing..kind of.  Suffice it to say - we are a complete slave to the baby schedule.  It's the schedule or insanity.  Here are some recent pics.


 Brooke gets some real food.

Grandma got us (Brooke - L, Margo - R)

Tada...here we all are.  Sorry my mom doesn't know how to quickly re-orient the picture on the blog.


Yo, sup.


I've learned this strange new talent called chewing on my tongue.  Nice job Brooke!


 Charlotte's response to Brooke's new talent.  Dude that is seriously weird.  I don't approve.


Charlotte "Come on, it isn't anywhere near Halloween Grace.  I look ridiculous."

 Charlotte: "Help...."

 In case anyone ever asks, Margo is by far the most chilled out, happy baby.


 All of us in our rock-n-roll t shirts!  Thanks Bruce and Donna.

And to conclude, I'd like to share my new obsession.  I'm slowly but surely recreating my childhood fisher price toy collection.  Thank goodness for ebay.  Here are the first additions to the collection :)



That's all for now.  Stay tuned though because we have loads of video footage that we are assembling into a short first 6 months montage.

XOXO The Winter-Lampheres.

1 comment: