We've fallen off our 1x per month blogging rate - super lame. But, we'll make up for it with this super duper picture filled report of our trip to visit Nana and Papa Winter at maison de Newport. We'd have more pictures of the actual road trip but we were a little busy.
Brooke and Margo: "Where are we?"
Charlotte: "Come on you guys. Help me push."
Brooke: "I don't think this will work Charlotte, but i'll try."
The 3 amigos looking pretty darn cute in their French suits.
Grace and Sofie (au pair) searching for ocean creatures at low tide
Grace frolicking in 57 degree Pacific Ocean water. At least is was sunny.
Bath Time...Nana had the perfect sink for baby baths!!!!
Charlotte: "I'm not so sure about this outfit..."
Brooke: "Me neither."
Charlotte: "It's okay Brookie. I'll get us out of these clothes. Jeez Mom"
Super cute Emmy Loo!!
Charlotte and Brooke deep in conversation.
Not happy to have their discussion interrupted.
And finally, no trip to the beach is complete without CRAB FIESTA!!!!!
I love dropping in to see how your gorgeous girls are growing. Everyone is looking great!
ReplyDeleteLisa VanDoorne
OMG they are getting big!!
ReplyDeleteLove all the pictures!
thanks for the update