CUTEST (girl) triplets ever! I am partial to my boys, so I can't get too crazy. :)
They look so big and round and grown up! I was thinking our five pounders are starting to look chubby.
Thanks for the comment and YES! I want to know how you got through the first couple months. We are all quite zombie-like (but happy) and trying to figure out how we can streamline the revolving door that is caring for sweet triplets.
Any advice you can pass along is SO appreciated... carehamilton AT gmail DOT com.
CUTEST (girl) triplets ever! I am partial to my boys, so I can't get too crazy. :)
ReplyDeleteThey look so big and round and grown up! I was thinking our five pounders are starting to look chubby.
Thanks for the comment and YES! I want to know how you got through the first couple months. We are all quite zombie-like (but happy) and trying to figure out how we can streamline the revolving door that is caring for sweet triplets.
Any advice you can pass along is SO appreciated...
carehamilton AT gmail DOT com.
THANKS!