Thursday, August 13, 2009

First Bath...The Baby Bucket/WashPod Is Money








Okay...I know the baby bath bucket isn't a commonly used used bath item.  Officially, this is the WashPod.  It is the most expensive plastic bucket I think we've ever purchased.  But I have to say, while it is an awkward experience for the adult, the babies love it.  Not a single tear was shed. Everyone just "floated" in their bucket for 2 minutes while getting a gentle scrub.

3 comments:

  1. you all continue to rock my world... you even maintain your blog site... i'm now totally insipred to start Thea's baby book... it's never too late right... love alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all sending congratulatory wishes your way. We are loving the website with the pics and the updates. Wishing all of you the best!

    Love,

    Stephanie, Bob, Eric, Steven and Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  3. So is this like "Weeble's wobble but they don't fall down?"

    Love the pictures!!!!

    AC

    ReplyDelete