Tuesday, August 11, 2009

All the triplets come home!

Mommy feeding a baby
A diaper cake
Margo and charlotte
The triplets in their crib

Charlotte and Margo

Charlotte
Brooke and Charlotte


Me, my best friend juni and Brooke

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am quite sure they could not be any cuter or more snuggly. It must be so amazing to have them at home!

    I am 23 weeks with triplet boys and cannot wait to see them sleeping together in their crib this fall. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for updating the page-- I know you all have more important things going on right now but it's so nice that you offer this insight for the rest of us! You have four beautiful daughters Renee and Jen! Let the adventure begin...

    ReplyDelete
  3. (I guess that should be, let the adventure continue!...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like someone in the house is a good swaddler! :)

    ReplyDelete