Well I'm back among the living and it feels very good! :) The babies are great, Jen and Grace are great, and our family and friends have been wonderful! We love you all!!
I am going to post a few pics ... starting with a couple we took the night before my scheduled c-section (I have enough distance on the experience that I can finally share them ...) ... I was actually barely walking at the time ... I think I'm looking pretty good because I had just been told is was going to be over the next day ...
Then, the good part began ... (well, after that part where they cut me open and plucked out 3 babies in less than 2 minutes). Here are some of my favorite pics so far:
Charlotte
Margo
Fabulous! I have been checking regularly for updates and couldn't have been more pleased by todays posting! Oh Renee, your belly looks painful! I still can't get over the fact that just a few short weeks ago all that baby joy was INSIDE of you! Again, congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI finally have been able to get back on the blog since my return to UT. My the girls sure look tiny compared to now. Again, I had such a good time visiting with you, the triplets, Grace and Jen.
ReplyDeleteLove You!